About The Builder
Ed Patanian builds his homes with vision and a lifetime commitment to quality.
For more than three decades, Edward J. Patanian has created uniquely attractive homes in wooded areas that feature high quality construction and a mix of traditional and modern elements.
Westfall Village is the next step in Ed’s vision of creating classic American neighborhoods. Located on State Route 43, Westfall will be an address for many of the workers in the burgeoning Tech Valley of upstate New York, matching comfort and convenience with a hometown feel. Each home sold in the Westfall Village development comes with a written builder’s warranty.
Born and raised in Rensselaer County, Patanian started in the building and land development business in 1985. His custom homes became recognized for quality and outstanding design, and retain a high market value.
Patanian has also provided his expertise in moving upstate New York forward, serving as a representative on the Rensselaer County Water and Sewer Authority, the Capital District Regional Planning Commission and the Sand Lake Business Association, along with supporting other local organizations.
Patanian Homes is proud to belong to these fine organizations:
- National Association of Home Builders
- New York State Association of Realtors
- Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association
About The Village
Westfall Village is a traditional neighborhood development in the Town of Sand Lake, minutes away from Albany, Troy and the developing New York State Tech Valley region. It sits on 92 picturesque acres of gently rolling hills located below the Rensselaer Plateau, one of the largest and mostecologically intact native habitats in New York State.
- 100,000 square feet of commercial space, 18 single-family homes, 24 twin homes, 32 condos and 30 apartments.
- Its own water supply, its own gas supply company, and is connected to the public sewer system.
- Commercial downtown area with shops, apartments, parking and a town square.
- Extensive sidewalks and walking trails will connect the commercial, residential, and forever wild areas of the community.
- Onsite amenities featuring a community swimming pool, 25 acres of open space, a community gazebo in the town square, ponds and nature areas.
- Adjacent to Averill Park High School, and is within the award winning K-12 Averill Park School District.
Westfall Village is the traditional neighborhood community we want to live in:
- A place with close-by destinations so there is less driving and more walking …
- A place with sidewalks, porches and community spaces so we can get to know our neighbors …
- A diverse neighborhood that includes multi-cultural families, retirees, singles and working shop owners …
- A place we call home.
For more information about Ed Patanian and Patanian Homes you can contact the builder at (518) 428-2480 or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
About Sand Lake, New York
Welcome to the Town of Sand Lake – Nestled in the southwestern corner of Rensselaer County, New York, Sand Lake is part of New York’s Capital District Region, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Albany. With a population of 7,987, Sand Lake shares a comfortable and community feel with its surrounding neighbors such as Poestenkill, Berlin, North and East Greenbush, Schodack and Nassau.
Great Event Location!
Westfall Village – with its gazebo and town green area is available for parties and events. In the past we have hosted the town Bicentennial and Civil War demonstrations. We also host community events. If you are considering a centrally located Rensselaer county locale for your next event with spectacular views and lot of room for tents, bounce houses, food distribution and music and not to mention parking consider Westfall Village.
Hamlets within the Sand Lake area –
- Averill Park – A hamlet near the center of the town.
- Crystal Lake – A lake north of Averill Park.
- Crooked Lake – A lake hamlet in the southeast corrner of Averill Park (south of Glass Lake).
- Glass Lake – A hamlet southeast of Averill Park next to a lake called “Glass Lake.”
- Maple Grove – A hamlet southwest of Averill Park.
- Sand Lake – The hamlet of Sand Lake is east of Averill Park.
- Sliters – A hamlet in the southwest part of the town on Route 150.
- Taborton – A hamlet in the eastern part of the town.
- West Sand Lake – A hamlet in the northwest corner of the town.
Westfall Station Cafe
Welcome to the Town of Sand Lake – Nestled in the southwestern corner of Rensselaer County, New York, Sand Lake is part of New York’s Capital District Region, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Albany.